Online Product Owner - Battlefield Central Tech
Múltiples localizaciones: Stockholm, Sweden • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 174526
Position Title: Producer I
We are looking for talented people to join our team building core, impactful, and empowering technology for Battlefield! Our Battlefield Technology Team is home to remarkable technical talent building Battlefield tools and technology on EA’s proprietary game engine, Frostbite. We strive to empower engineering and content creation with a myriad of tools and workflows, while empowering the multi-studio distributed development team to create innovative and connected experiences for Battlefield fans around the world. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products, and that’s why we’re dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we work towards a common cause. Join us!
As Product owner in the Online department of the Battlefield Technology team you will drive the roadmap and vision for our teams in close collaboration with our different stakeholders. You will gather requirements from our stakeholders/game teams and work with our engineers to make sure that we focus on the best possible features and improvements. You will work closely with the Online Development director and Online Technical Director to enable the teams to do their best work for our future Battlefield games.
- Appropriate knowledge of shooters, business models & competition, with the ability to fluently describe needed functionality and break down described Creative experiences into technical Initiatives, Features, Epics
- “You and your entire team always know the most important and urgent things to be working on.”
- Collaborate, representing your team’s contribution and value to the Franchise through product business planning, from strategic through tactical.
- Work with EA and Franchise teams to ensure services and online tech are set up, running smoothly and meet the needs of Battlefield
- Define and develop user friendly tools, systems and efficient online pipelines and workflows that aid in development and iteration of game servers and services.
- Drive a data driven approach to understanding services, their health and use by game teams and Franchise
- Be the point of contact for Live Service vision, direction and issues
- Work with release teams and ensure correct versions of backend systems are rolled out at appropriate times
- Contribute in planning activities throughout the cycle of designing, building and running each game and the entire Battlefield Franchise across the entire Game Development Framework.
- Through appropriate scope and capacity management, ensure Central Tech delivers on promises and contributes to great Battlefield games, delivered on time, on budget and on quality.
- Maintain clear priorities while setting ambitious, yet realistic goals.
- Drive product and development direction using metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and data to make informed decisions.
- Highly effective collaboration with project management and technical peers and partners
- 7+ years experience as a Producer for Online or Services teams working on AAA game(s), through the full cycle of development, or similar experience in enterprise software.
- Roadmapping, planning and execution across multiple simultaneous projects and years, with a fluency and facility in change management.
- Managing through influence across global teams
- Fluency with monitoring tools and dashboards such as Datadog, Grafana.
- Establishing On Call systems for global teams, using appropriate channels
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including collaboration with project management and technical peers and leaders (especially on highly technical topics and feature sets)
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other standards of business.
Community / Marketing Title: Online Product Owner - Battlefield Central Tech
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-06 11:27:00.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.