Senior Software Engineer
위치: Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 174463
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. If you are passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
We're looking for an experienced engineer or someone interested in expanding their knowledge in the Systems area. Our Systems engineers maintain a broad view of the game and engine systems and look for ways to improve performance, utility, and capabilities to our players and workflow enhancements to our development team. Above all, we're looking for an engineer who is excited to use their talent and experience to build AAA quality games.
As an NHL Systems Engineer, you will:
- Work with other engineers to integrate, develop and debug core technologies and features in a massive codebase, merging modern and legacy designs across multiple hardware architectures.
- Manage and optimize memory, load times, and performance.
- Debug a range of defects in development and production environments.
- Look for ways to increase team efficiency through automation, tooling, or workflow enhancements.
- Contribute to core EA technologies to promote collaborative development efforts.
- Work with technical and non-technical co-workers to create practical designs that meet our players' expectations.
- Work together with a team of Systems engineers in a collaborative environment and report to a team lead.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 2+ years of C++ development experience.
- Able to test, debug, and extend other software engineer's code.
- Knowledge of software engineering and architectural design.
- Understanding of memory management, file systems, multi-core processing, and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Experience integrating and maintaining large scale systems and legacy codebases, covering multiple disciplines.
- Experience with codebases supporting multiple compilers and architectures.
- Experience with profiling tools to monitor and diagnose issues.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (Python, Lua, C#).
- Experience with build systems, pipelines, and source control.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-29 21:05:11.123
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.