Technical Project Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174409
Position Title: Product Manager
Technical Project Manager, Content Operations
EA is looking for a technical project manager to join the Marketing Operations & Technology, Content Operations team to lead the operational efficiency for products in development. The Content Operations team is dedicated to identifying and implementing the products and processes that ensure the smoothest possible journey of content across Marketing.
As a Technical Project Manager in the Content Operations team, you will report to the Content Ops Senior Program Manager, and your role will focus on an important project, the development of a centralized system to store and distribute EA's marketing assets. You will have the daily responsibility for managing the development plan and collaborating with multiple teams to ensure timely execution, within budget. You will also bring your industry expertise to improve aspects of project planning, metrics reporting, and resource management.
To be successful you will need to be confident and adaptable. You should be a proactive thinker, with excellent communication skills, and be able to understand the nature and vision of the product we are building. The ability to consistently identify dependency issues and to create the necessary collaborations to tackle such issues is paramount. You need to be a Project Manager, not simply a meeting facilitator.
- You align with the Technical Director and Content Ops Sr Program Manager on deployment workflows, and coordinate efforts across multiple complex projects and development teams, spanning multiple time zones.
- You create project plans and roadmaps which consider budget guidelines, resource bandwidth, product requirements, and overall Content Ops vision.
- You field requests and measure the risk/reward payouts against the cost of reprioritizing the project roadmap.
- You identify and communicate system or project dependencies.
- You recognise areas for efficiency improvement and work with the Technical Director and Content Ops team to document, implement, and enforce new processes.
- You work in collaboration with scrum masters and other project and product managers, collating information into a clear format, determining where there are risks or lapses in communication or knowledge, and rectifying where necessary.
- You brief the Content Ops team and senior management leaders about product updates, development progress, appropriate stakeholder key performance indicators, opportunities, and challenges that arise.
Qualifications (What you know how to do)
- 3+ years of project management experience and experience using agile methodology, specifically Scrum, and iterative thinking.
- Familiarity with software development cycles, full system life-cycle, and user feedback loops.
- Help with product strategy, and present clear measurable goals against product development.
- Prioritize the big picture vision of the product with the precise, detail-oriented work of keeping teams organized and on task.
- You participate in cross-team collaborations and build relationships across Content Ops and beyond into the broader Marketing organization, while representing the needs and goals of our team and core product.
- You will set and protect the scope for each body of work, evaluate development risks, and create contingency and mitigation plans.
- You excel in organized environments and want to bring consistency to workflow process, documentation, and communication.
- You work towards the bigger goal of bringing our multiple projects together to create one extensive technical ecosystem.
- Proficient in standard project tools (G-Sheets/Excel, Airtable experience an advantage, JIRA for planning and bug tracking)
Nice To Have
- Working experience with Airtable, JIRA
- Knowledge of content storage management and taxonomy management
- PMP Certification
- University degree or college diploma
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Project Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-27 19:47:08.1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。