Quality Designer - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174373
Position Title: Quality Designer I
We are seeking an individual to fill a Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide oversight of our quality strategies and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with the Lead Producer to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to Associate Quality Designers and others on the QA team and oversee the entire quality plan for the Quality Assurance (QA) operations.
This position is integral to ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Develop and build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams by guiding a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Review and planning of quality strategy.
- Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Understand current process and workflow – promote improvements and knowledge sharing across both the sports and global QA teams.
- Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
- Work with first-party developers to communicate design/feature implementation.
- Mentor/coaching analysts and other individual contributors.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solvers with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-05 15:50:40.917
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。