Design Director, Skate (12 Months)
複数の場所: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Seattle, WA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 174369
Position Title: Contingent
EA's Marcom Design Team's mission is to ignite players' imaginations through world-class design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a multidisciplinary creative team responsible for branding and visual identity, graphic design, digital media design, and motion graphics.
Reporting to the Group Creative Director, the Design Director for Skate is responsible for the strategic and hands-on development of integrated brand design systems, and 360 channel executions in support of our franchise marketing campaigns which span across the entire product life cycle.
You will partner with Campaign Creatives, Game Studio Art Directors, and Global Brand Management to ensure all design represents our games, resonates with our audiences, and unifies the player experience across all marketing touchpoints.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of successfully building globally recognized brands in organizations that expect nothing less than A+ work. Additionally, this candidate must thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of the brand and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
- Own and drive the integrated brand design systems for Skate. Design Systems include brand imageries, logos, typography, color, graphic elements, composition, and motion design principles.
- Oversee and participate in the execution of channel content across owned and paid channels, including video, web, retail, social, digital media, and events.
- Partner with game team art/design directors to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and game vision.
- The ability to inspire, lead, and direct vendors or individual designers in the creative development.
- Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
- Create rules and guidance for each title's brand style guide, brief partner teams on these rules, and ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
- Work in a hands-on environment that requires flexibility, imagination, a can-do attitude, a sense of fun, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design. A multi-revision process is often part of our work.
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall campaign narrative into every player touchpoint.
- 6+ years of experience at a design agency and/or in-house design team.
- Proven experience in designing for global brands in digital, print, and environmental channels with a track record of delivering robust visual design systems.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution utilizing your vast knowledge of strategic branding, retail environments, paid and owned marketing channels.
- Possess solid communication skills – must be able to provide clear direction to external vendors or internal design teams and to sell through concepts and executions both visually and verbally to individuals at all levels of the company.
- Excellent hands-on design, typography, and layout skills.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the brand and project parameters.
- Experience with 3D modeling, illustration, image retouching, and photoshoot direction is a plus.
- Able to translate a branding idea to multiple touchpoints in all channels.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon layered feedback.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Understanding of After Effects, Keynote, PPT, HTML5, 3D Modeling software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passion for design and Skate!
Community / Marketing Title: Design Director, Skate (12 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-06-23 17:57:24.14
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。