Capture Production Development, Lead
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 174349
Position Title: DD II
Electronic Arts is an innovative video game company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. What matters the most is our people, they inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Create Capture is a highly engaged content creation team within EA. For over 25 years our innovation, passion, and development in performance, volumetric and character scanning has created excellent content and user experiences for many of EA's AAA franchises.
Create Capture is full of pioneers and creatives who are passionate about their craft and committed to overcome any challenge. Teamwork and Quality are a part of the department's core values.
Create Capture is a distributed team with bases in Vancouver, Los Angeles and Orlando. We are looking for someone to help us continue growing our support and guiding our innovations to further video game animation and 3D characters.
Reporting to Capture's business leader, this Development Director (Team lead) manages a team of production professionals; guide their excellence and quality of work, service efficiency, and innovations. You will guide and align development goals, develop and implement project strategies, and communicate matters impacting production and business plans.
As a Development Director with Capture, you will need experience with live performance, all phases of production (animation, character and cinematic) pipelines, great with change management, building relationships, and cares about delivering the highest quality product and experience to our partners.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have min 8+ years of project management and team leadership experience
- You've experience in the entertainment industry (Film, TV VFX) or video games.
- You can challenge a variety of partners across multiple departments.
- You have a quality mindset, that is improving our delivery through retrospectives
- You promote a creative and supportive environment where people can flourish
- You grow people, applying resources across projects
- You build relationships with peers and partners, with collaboration to accomplish our goals
- Provide a solution-based approach to overcome complex challenges
- You create project plans that align the team with organizational needs
- You are focused on the success criteria and managing dependencies that span different development teams
- You are delivery-focused and know how to move things forward
- You are comfortable creating and initiate production strategies
- You have a performance history of delivering with impact to an organization
- You can collaborate across the organization at all levels
- Education requirement: Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Community / Marketing Title: Capture Production Development, Lead
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-24 19:12:10.95
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.