Producer, Marketing Communications
Location: Guildford, UK
Requisition Number: 174342
Position Title: Marketing Producer I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organisation (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Marketing Production team is looking for an Associate Producer who will work within the Asset Production process. You will track the asset workflow from creative conception through delivery, and act as the main contact for the internal production team.
- Work with the internal production team responsible for videos, stills and art across multiple global game franchises.
- Run all versioning for all trailers, for paid media and in preparation for localisation and trafficking
- Chase master assets where needed
- Ensure assets are tracking on time with our production partners
- Track all asset reviews and approvals
- Attend production meetings to gather and distil information, track timelines and actioning feedback
- Manage relationships with internal team
- Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing or asset production
- Solid knowledge in post, VFX-production video processes
- Experience with Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
- Experience with adaptation/localization process
- Ask the right questions for context in feedback
- Ask difficult questions and guide conversations with people at all levels
- Clarify ambiguous and assumptive feedback
- Show curiosity and passion to staying current with new media and creative trends
Community / Marketing Title: Producer, Marketing Communications
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-06-24 20:29:45.757
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。