Cloud DevOps Programmer
여러 위치: Kitchener, ON, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174335
Position Title: Software Engineer III
As a Cloud DevOps Programmer you will lead a team of Software Engineers that specialize in Cloud Infrastructure and Security, following principles of DevOps/SRE for reliability and scalability. You will report to the Technical Director and your team will partner with internal organizations for delivering and maintaining complex data products using a variety of products and technologies.
- Lead in the technical design and implementation of scalable automation solutions for testing, deployment and monitoring data products and systems.
- Work towards operational excellence by identifying opportunities to automate away manual processes.
- Produce technical designs with hands-on development of cloud-native data solutions, with a focus on continuous improvement in delivery standards; understanding and contributing from design through to code level
- Partner with Technical Director and Data Solutions Architect to understand requirements, evaluate options, develop roadmaps and ensure needs are addressed in a complex, multi-partner environment
- Manage and mentor cloud engineers in the techniques and craft of building scalable and supportable cloud infrastructure
- Manage Build infrastructure, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines with tools like Gitlab (CI/CD) and monitoring tools like Datadog.
- Implement Test Automation, including data quality monitoring and testing frameworks at scale
- Enhance current automation tools and introduce automation to replace manual processes
- Assess and enhance application security through DevSecOps practices
- Write applications to monitor service health, perform log analysis, and automate recovery
- Create designs for improvements or additions to the cloud infrastructure stack and communicate those designs both to team leads and engineers
- Well-versed in DevOps principles & practices with a minimum of 9 years of related experience.
- DevOps tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Test-driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (with Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code) and Operational Monitoring
- Well-versed in either AWS, Azure or Google Cloud and must demonstrate advanced knowledge in at least FIVE (5) services offered under the categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery & Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, and Compliance (OR) equivalent Cloud Platform experience.
- Expertise with containerized technologies and container orchestration frameworks, for example Docker and Kubernetes, and their offerings on AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure
- You have experience with containerized CI/CD pipelines, and creating reproducible builds from development to production
- Programming experience in either Python, Java. C# or Scala
- Experience using and configuring systems like Gitlab, Jenkins, Buildkite, Spinnaker, or other CI/CD tools
- Experience optimizing cloud-native solutions and architectures
- Experience in the physical and logical design of network architecture for cloud, including network security architecture, load-balancing, DR failover, and performance tuning
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud DevOps Programmer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 23:30:44.607
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.