Múltiples localizaciones: Melbourne VIC, Australia • Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 174326
Position Title: DM
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide
As QA Development Manager, you manage the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. You will scope strategizing for the QA business on the project, functionality testing planning, execution, and reporting on one or more projects under management. You will be involved in process improvement plans and improve on efficiency and level of quality while keeping a partnership with all partners. You will also be the user of data and Indicators and bring it into practice.
- Manage the planning, execution, and reporting processes of QA team.
- Work with other teams (Game Development, Compliance, Certification, Localization) and the project owner to ensure the teams are working as efficiently as possible.
- Complete testing for projects and comprehensive bug tracking and reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate team members performance and take corrective actions as and when needed.
- Identify risks and take necessary actions to address them or raise concerns to the management team.
- Measure on quality assurance metrics.
- Use metrics to anticipate issues affecting the health or quality of the game, and to some extent, the team.
- Coordinate across a diverse team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
- Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- Communicate issues, concerns, and successes to partners.
- You will report to the QV Development Director.
- 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance including 1 or more years in project management.
- 1+ years of experience in people management.
- Experience with project management and bug tracking tools in an agile environment.
What's in it for you?
We want EA to be the ultimate destination to make great content and experiences. Everything we're doing here is about creating a culture, environment, and company where you can do the best work of your career – so there's that. There's also:
- A health allowance, to cover the cost of private health insurance for you and your family
- Life and salary continuance insurance
- An employee assistance program, including coaching and therapy sessions to support your wellbeing
- An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers
- 17.5% annual leave loading – yes, we'll pay you extra to take a break!
- Bonus end of year leave days – time off between Christmas and New Years, no annual leave necessary
- Volunteer leave and charitable donation matching
- A fitness reimbursement program – $$ to go towards your fitness expenses (memberships and at home equipment)
- Free EA games, of course!
We also offer bonuses and exciting EA stock options, as well as access to employee stock purchase program.
When it comes to flexibility - we're hybrid forward, so you'll have the opportunity to structure the way you work, to suit the way you work.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 13:02:58.827
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.