위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 174325
Position Title: Software Engineer I
SE I - EADP Central Engineering
We Are EA
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console —to give our players that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your computing genius.
EA’s Digital Platform (EADP) organization is responsible for driving critical technology decisions and investments for EA on a global scale, across all divisions and studio teams. Technology and engineering leadership at EA is critical to making the industry’s best games & services and the EADP team is leading the way to providing cross-platform services that will keep our consumers connected with our games anytime, anywhere with anyone.
EA Hyderabad has an opportunity for a Software Engineer I position. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the EADP Social Platform team to design, develop, deploy and maintain high throughput world class services at global scale for our next generation games. If you like solving complex computing problems, are a passionate team player and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing development environment this is a great opportunity for you.
What Would You Do
You will be developing distributed, highly resilient, globally scalable services in the cloud by utilizing world-class engineering principles and modern DevOps best practices. Our Software Engineers love to experiment with leading edge technology, dive deep into code and work as part of a team of programming experts who define and solve complex computing problems. You must ensure stellar product quality, and provide technical inputs to Product Managers as they communicate new product features. You should have excellent design and coding skills in building APIs and have the technical depth in OS (Linux, macOS, Windows) and cloud programming models.
You will be interacting with product managers, program managers, architects, tech leads and site reliability engineers across multiple geographies.
- Design, build, test and maintain distributed services in the cloud environment
- Build and Maintain CI/CD pipelines using gitlab and Kubernetes
- Ensure all solutions being developed are well documented with technical specifications, testable and maintainable.
- Adopt Test Driven Development focused on automation and achieve code coverage in excess of 95%
- Implement logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry in code.
- Effectively communicate progress and issues with engineering and product/project managers.
- Prototype new technology that fits use cases/problems and validate against success criteria.
- Adopt clean architecture, design & code principles in software development
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Technology or Computer Science from Tier I institutions
- 2-3 years of experience as software engineer
- Top notch programming skills in Java and related frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
- Working experience in developing web applications
- Experience in building microservices would be an advantage
- Implementation Experience in RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and good SQL query knowledge
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra/MongoDB/Redis/DynamoDB
- Development experience using Gitlab and JIRA.
- CI/CD experience with Gitlab or Jenkins or Maven
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience working in Agile development methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with an eagerness to constantly learn
- Strong sense of ownership/‘can do’ attitude and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and problem solving
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 13:50:56.887
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.