位置: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174322
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
PIN (Player Insight Network) Quality Verification is a team within the Quality and Verification Standards organization that focuses on validating player experience telemetry at EA. The team is divided into Data Quality Verification and Data Quality Engineering. As a member of the Quality Engineering team, you will report to the technical director, where you will design and implement automated data quality validation solutions that support the Quality Verification team.
- Analyze, query, and transform large datasets in preparation for quality verification
- Build Power BI dashboards to identify and report on data quality issues, applying standard data quality metrics and user experience best practices
- Analyze requirements and translate them into technical designs
- Implement and maintain features of a data quality test automation framework using industry best practices
- You will work with product management, quality analysts, and technical leads to ensure business and operational needs are met on time and with a high degree of quality
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with software design, debugging, and deployment procedures
- Python, SQL, and Big Data
- Power BI or similar BI frameworks
- Source control and CI/CD pipelines
- Linux/Unix and shell scripting
- Test automation and management
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 16:52:08.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。