Senior Product Manager - Analytics Solutions
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 174318
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for an experiences Senior Product Manager to join the Analytics Solutions team. This exciting and challenging role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, as well as our internal partners in game studios and analytics organization to manage a portfolio of data products that provide the information our stakeholders need and enable easier access to data.
In this role you will work with a team of accomplished developers and data professionals to bring the data products to life using your established skills in execution and delivery. You will foster relationships with team members and partners across the organization. If you are inspired by data solutions that bring value to the stakeholders, come join us.
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business context and needs, solicit ideas and feedback, identify gaps/opportunities, and translate those into feature requests for existing products, or into new product ideas.
- Create high level business cases and product vision documents that support the Data and Analytics vision.
- In close partnership with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, develop the multi-year portfolio roadmap of services and capabilities necessary to achieve the analytics vision, reflecting both existing and proposed new products.
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and product backlog for one or more products.
- Organize and lead requirements gathering sessions to capture processes, user workflows, user stories, story acceptance criteria, data models and current state scenarios from a variety of internal partners, then decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written, clear documentation and cohesive presentations
- Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to cross-functional teams
- Prioritize features based on several criteria that result in de-risked execution and a maximized development time ROI.
- Create user stories for the engineering team to deliver on, define success and measure it.
- Maintain products after initial release; measure and support client service impact and measure performance metrics to help determine enhancement opportunities
- Minimum of 6 years of related professional experience (Technical Product Management, Business Analysis) performing all aspects of product delivery projects and business analysis activities
- Experience owning one or more products, driving features, gaining consensus from stakeholders, presenting product roadmaps to leadership.
- Experience with driving features for data products, analyzing data pipelines, understanding of data and data processing principles
- Experience developing and refining strategic vision paired with a product roadmap
- Experience gathering input, communicating a strategy, and creating shared plans with partners
- Skilled at visualizing and explaining complex experiences and workflows
- Experience working with technical teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and stakeholders that use them
- Translate needs into solution requirements and establish those in a written format that allows engineering teams to align behind the product vision
- Confident and succinct communicator that can interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
- Comfortable working in an international context, within virtual teams and international partners
- Networking and relationship building is your natural way of working
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Analytics Solutions
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 23:31:11.85
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。