.NET Software Engineer
위치: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 174307
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through the latest technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they improve quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring new ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
You will develop software applications to support automated testing of world-wide game development process(FIFA, BF). Work as part of our development team to provide solutions and services to teams involved in game development. Provide third-level user support and assistance in the administration of live services.
You will report to the Technical Director of EARO Automation Farm.
Code, language, architectural design and testing:
- Write purposeful, readable, straightforward code, following standards including syntax and structure, incorporating feedback from code reviews
- Create unit test cases on sections of owned code; build test cases and identify any code/defects fixes to be made
Requirements analysis and planning:
- Collect requirements for numerous features for a single project
- Review and validate requirements with our customers
- Process and documents a section of requirements
- Provide time estimates and track time for assigned tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in the daily stand-up meetings
- You will participate in collaborative efforts within your own team;
- You will share knowledge and progress with teammates/us concerning collaborative efforts and offer assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so;
- You will maintain good relationships with global team members and with other departments;
- Proficient in English (speaking, writing, reading);
- Help us resolve tickets assigned to the group;
- May be assigned to off-hours on-call level 3 support for specific periods of time;
- Participate in support and administrative actions related to the installation and maintenance of live systems;
- bachelor's/Master's degree in Software Engineering (or related discipline);
- at least 2 years of experience developing web applications;
- at least 1 year of experience with Microsoft .NET framework technologies such as Entity Framework, LINQ, collections, generics, exceptions, threads, packages, garbage collection, and dependency injection;
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL and desirable experience with other RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL);
- 3+ years of experience with OOP (Object-oriented Programming) concepts;
- knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and troubleshooting strategies;
- experience working on larger projects following industry standards (e.g. Agile) desirable;
- systems analysis and translate user requirements into solutions.
Community / Marketing Title: .NET Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-22 15:58:50.423
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.