Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 174296
Position Title: DD I
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
- Work with internal Designers and Art Director to guide an artistic vision that fulfills each project’s technical and artistic requirements.
- Manage and develop art pipelines. Work with the internal and external artists to improve best practices, document and communicate such practices to external art teams.
- Create Requests that effectively communicate content and requirements for external art development partners around the world.
- Provide External artists with clear necessary feedback to enable their successful and timely completion of assets.
- Identify potential weaknesses in external partners’ artistic quality and provide appropriate support/guidance to raise quality to a consistent level.
- Manage Work Orders & Schedule of external art teams to ensure delivery of quality assets to meet project milestones and budget.
- Convey and help resolve issues between outsource art and other departments.
- Promote and build an inclusive work environment between internal and external teams.
- At least 5 years in game development, including a senior or leadership role in an art department.
- Experience managing an external art outsourcing partnership.
- Comprehensive art skills and hands-on ability to support a team with quick placeholders and experimental assets if required.
- Strong skills in artistic language. Comfort directing and reviewing 3D and 2D art with teams in which English is a 2nd language
- Experience managing work with partners in different time zones.
- Team-first mentality, employ and nurture an environment of comradery and mutual respect
We want EA to be the ultimate destination to make great content and experiences. Everything we’re doing here is about creating a culture, environment, and company where you can do the best work of your career – so there’s that. There’s also:
- A health allowance, to cover the cost of private health insurance for you and your family
- Life and salary continuance insurance
- An employee assistance program, including coaching and therapy sessions to support your wellbeing
- An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers
- 17.5% annual leave loading – yes, we’ll pay you extra to take a break!
- Bonus end of year leave days – time off between Christmas and New Years, no annual leave necessary
- Volunteer leave and charitable donation matching
- A fitness reimbursement program – $$ to go towards your fitness expenses (memberships and at home equipment)
- Free EA games, of course!
We also offer bonuses and exciting EA stock options, as well as access to employee stock purchase program.
When it comes to flexibility - we're hybrid forward, so you'll have the opportunity to structure the way you work, to suit the way you work.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-24 01:45:03.943
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。