Associate Quality Designer
位置: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 174291
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Development Technology and Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through technology and data-driven insights they improve quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring creative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
- You will build working relationships with members of the development, production and design teams to help us promote a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews for Sports.
- You will be a mentoring resource for local and remote QA teams, to help us resolve complex problems and growing their capabilities as testers.
- You will propose and bring solutions to help us solve problems from senior leadership.
- End-to-end review of quality strategy, and test plans.
- Support us in identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Understand current process and workflow – drive improvements and knowledge sharing across the sports QA teams.
- Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- 2+ years of applicable work experience.
- The ability to critically evaluate game design that influences player behavior.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Experience making data-driven decisions regarding design.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team (i.e. Development + QA working as one)
- Medium to advanced knowledge of data analysis tools such as SQL or Power BI.
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Scrum/ Agile Project Management methodology
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Jira
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-20 17:05:48.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。