Associate Quality Designer
位置: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 174286
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Quality Analyst, you'll work with Quality Verification teams locally and at other locations, to test and analyze the game product. You'll build the test strategy for the QA group and will verify quality for the product. You will focus on defect prevention – that is, upstream testing and analysis to thwart the introduction of bugs into the game code – designing test strategies, capturing qualitative assessments and usability feedback, and ensuring the highest caliber of quality for our titles.
Remote work is available within Australia, we have 4 flexible work models - we can hire in VIC (onsite or remote), or remote work for residents of the ACT, NSW, QLD, and SA.
- Provide testing for game features and development tools of the assigned game area
- Develop in-depth understanding of the systems and communicate progress, status and risks
- Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain
- Use data and research into reporting and building test strategy
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before integration from a technical and end-user perspective
- Help to build and understand metrics to show how changes impact testing and projects overall
- Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans
- Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability and be the voice of quality for the product
- Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers
- You will report to the QV Development Director
- 4+ years previous QA experience, preferably in the gaming domain
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience with Jira or similar defect tracking and task management databases
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-21 15:47:17.81
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。