Senior Environment Concept Artist II
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 174276
Position Title: Senior Concept Artist 2
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to make an impact is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next-generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to build unique, groundbreaking, and inclusive games that empower players to create incredible stories of heroic adventure. Become a foundational part of respectful and diverse team as we are looking for a Senior Environment Concept Artist II to join our team.
Reporting to the Principal Art Director you will help establish the look and feel of the environment for studio projects. You enjoy working with artists, designers, writers, characters artists, and animators to bring characters to life for a diverse set of players around the world. The Senior Environment Concept Artist will combine foundational art skills with an ability to use modern 2D and 3D concept development applications.
- Create environment designs for the look and feel of the game.
- Research and gather necessary reference materials to guarantee a foundation of real-world principles is applied to environment development process.
- Produce supporting style sheets/material callouts that provide clarity to content creators.
- Work with the Art and Creative Direction leadership to ensure that concept art maintains coherence with product creative goals.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a concept artist in the entertainment and video game industry.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your concept art skills.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match every qualification listed above. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, what unique perspectives you will bring, and which requirements will challenge you to grow.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Environment Concept Artist II
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-06-17 21:15:12.95
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。