Senior Product Manager
位置: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 174260
Position Title: Lead Game PM
Senior Product Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. You’re probably familiar with many of our games - Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. We are committed to creating games for every platform— from PC to Console to Mobile. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative potential, be inspired by those around you and engage in architecting success at scale.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring a new Battlefield experience to your mobile phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
Who Are You
You have a minimum of 5 years of authentic, hands-on experience in Product Management of the B2C Digital kind – We would love it if some of that experience is in Gaming. Consumer Internet, Mobile Product Development and Digital Retail would be other close domain matches and we look for demonstrable depth in providing Strategic and Functional leadership. You are positively animated about driving Product Success in a highly competitive Business and Sincere about leading the Product Management Team to shape the careers of your Team members. Key attributes include authentic understanding of Digital Consumer Behaviours and Business models, Sharp analytical skills, Ability to create and institutionalize Product and Business measurement frameworks and Articulate strategies. Ability to communicate in a global environment and the temperament to perform in a truly Cross-Functional set-up is critical.
What is the Role:
- Engage with the Product Leadership Team(s) comprising of Producer, Designer, Game Product Manager and the Studio Leadership Team to arrive at the right Product Strategy that delivers on the Creative Vision and Business Goals of the franchise.
- Mentor the Product Managers on Game Economy Design and track the tuning efforts - Be Accountable for state of Economy of all the Games in the portfolio
- Develop strategic plan around User Engagement & Acquisition – Involves collaboration with EA Partner Orgs such as Publishing, Network Engagement and Marketing to amplify the chances of Product success
- Drive Business forecasting considering Product and Industry Trends, Tech and Design realities and other Strategic Insights
- Strategize Player Lifecycle Management - Messaging, Segmentation, Personalization, Game Events etc. Involves partnering with Product Marketing on the presentation of game updates in line with the Franchise/Product ethos
- Regularly partner, present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on Product Health, Opportunities and Risks
- Provide Functional Leadership to the Product Management Function – Goal Setting & Performance Feedback, Scaling Competencies and facilitating Career growth.
What Drives Success at EA in this Role
- Strong passion for Mobile gaming and understanding of Mobile + Freemium Business model. Accountability for Business Outcomes.
- Fluency with metrics driven decision making combined with a sense of Design and Aesthetics – Games are the high point of convergence between Art and Science
- Earning the respect of the Cross Functional Team through authentic insights on Game Design, Business Fundamentals and Analytical Methodologies
- A ‘Creative Product Development’ mind-set – Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Multi-Disciplinary approach to problem solving
- Sharp Business Acumen that is grounded in a self-assured and context aware style of functioning
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-20 04:57:34.29
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。