Senior Development Director - FIFA
Wiele lokalizacji: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 174207
Position Title: Sr DD
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA team is searching for a Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Operations. You would oversee full franchise operations, project management and project auditing. You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult problems. You can collaborate and motivate, often across departments and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, your ability to creatively work through project risks, and being comfortable in both longer term strategic planning and hands-on execution.
- You will manage all operational aspects of the game development for a team or teams of 80+ people, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
- You will help to establish the strategy to complete milestones and important deliverables. Mitigating risks, balancing priorities, and finding creative solutions to achieve results.
- You will determine the resource needs of the team, resolves identified gaps, monitors and adjust capacity plans within multiple projects.
- You will help foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse.
- You will develop an engaged, motivated team with an understanding of what drives individuals and teams. Using important skills such as empowerment, and support which foster a great team culture with the right values
- You will lead coaching, mentoring, and career development of your team, responsible for the talent planning within your cross functional team. Lead project managers at all levels of your team.
- You will partner with your leadership team to ensure the team has the best organizational structure and processes that allow them to produce high quality, on time, and on budget.
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience with the ability to work with a variety of partners.
- You have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from 5+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
- Experience managing a large project or multiple projects using a variety of project management methodologies.
- Experience building resource plans and managing budgets at scale.
- Great at building relationship and can set clear to set clear expectations with the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Development Director - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-14 21:57:28.017
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.