Software Engineer II
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 174201
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS ignited the passion of college football for millions of fans by recreating the unparalleled pageantry of college football with EA SPORTS NCAA Football, which was a top five sports title in North America. In recent years, college football has become one of the most requested games from their players. Now, they're excited to bring back the glory of college football for millions of college sports fans with EA SPORTS College Football. And with this anticipated title under development, EA SPORTS is looking for a diverse range of talent, who are passionate about what they do, to help bring the game
The Online Software Engineer is involved in the whole creation process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms and device, working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in the Online and Game Modes domain. You will report to the team's manager and work with your peers on developing the game's foundation layer.
- Develop technical solutions for online game features.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code.
- Work with people on a large team both locally and remotely.
- Work with 3rd party software APIs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 1+ years of experience in C++ software development.
- 1+ years of experience with Client/Server, Peer-to-Peer and multi-threaded architectures.
- 1+ years of experience with 3rd party APIs
- 1+ years of experience working on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
- 1+ years of experience of real-time game networking.
- 1+ years of experience with Visual Studio and knowledge of the debugging tools.
- 1+ years of experience with scripting languages (Python, Lua) and interpreted languages. (C#)
- Knowledge of modern database technologies.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 38
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。