Multiple Locations: Utah, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 174177
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We have shipped titles such as Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Apex Legends and Fallen Order. We are now hiring for our Apex Legends team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
A chance for an accomplished software engineering professional to move into and grow within the fast-paced world of live service gaming.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and contribute to our engineering efforts by working with our game development and testing teams to create tools, services, and automation to support our games being released with the highest quality.
- Develop, support and own automation, tools, and services.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
- Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
- Monitor user satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in C++ programming languages.
- Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
You will be an important contributor in Respawn's latest approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games; we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts prioritizes its employees and we are proud to offer great perks such as comprehensive health and benefit packages, 401k match, bonuses and RSU's, student loan assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym credits, free video games, and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 55
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。