Sr. Product Manager
Ubicación: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174111
Position Title: Lead Game PM
EA Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in China. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems using various product or business frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
This role can provide the opportunity to work with our dev partner – one of the most successful mobile game studios in the world – to build a global mobile racing game – one of the most successful racing IP in the world.
- Assist Product Director and external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
- Responsible for Alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with external developer teams, ensuring smooth and effective live service planning and execution for the live mobile title.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team.
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
- 5-8 years of experience in mobile game production, operation, and publishing. Experience on oversea live operation and publishing is a plus.
- Good knowledge on game production and live operation, and passion for gaming.
- Deep understanding about the western gaming market.
- Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 49
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.