Sr. Product Manager
Posizione: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174111
Position Title: Lead Game PM
EA Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in China. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems using various product or business frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
This role can provide the opportunity to work with our dev partner – one of the most successful mobile game studios in the world – to build a global mobile racing game – one of the most successful racing IP in the world.
- Assist Product Director and external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
- Responsible for Alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with external developer teams, ensuring smooth and effective live service planning and execution for the live mobile title.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team.
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
- 5-8 years of experience in mobile game production, operation, and publishing. Experience on oversea live operation and publishing is a plus.
- Good knowledge on game production and live operation, and passion for gaming.
- Deep understanding about the western gaming market.
- Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-16 04:01:44.64
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.