Data Architect - Analytics Solutions
Multiple Locations: Toronto, ON, Canada • Kitchener, ON, Canada • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada • British Columbia, Canada • Alberta, Canada • Ontario, Canada • Michigan, USA
Requisition Number: 174078
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
As part of the Analytics Solutions team, you will develop data architectures which will support to depict player evolution year-over-year in AAA titles in a changing technology landscape. You will engage with us and a wider range of team members including game studios, the EA business at all levels, analysts, technology partners, and other teams. You will also look at how to develop and provide high-level subject matter expertise on the analytics platform contributing to the development of the data strategy and supporting investment plans. You will report to Director of Data Architecture.
What you will do:
- Work with Business and technical team members to define use case and associated data models into data solutions and bring them to completion with data engineering and product management .
- Translate strategic requirements into a usable data architecture, which includes data model, associated metadata, data linage, and taxonomies to guide analytics solution development.
- Develop conceptual, logical, physical, and transformational data models.
- Contribute to the managing, modelling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, integration, backup, retention, archiving and delivery of data.
- Ensure data quality by developing and publishing data standards such as a common business vocabulary, naming conventions, data standards and transformation rules.
- Architect technical roadmaps to address data opportunities or challenges, including data quality, integration, and workflow, and identifying architecture inconsistencies/compliance.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components, including functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Conduct requirements mapping, vendor evaluations, technical proof-of-concept projects, use cases and test cases.
- Bachelor Degree in CS/Statistics/Math or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise data warehousing, data management, business intelligence and large-scale data solutions
- Knowledge in Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and NoSQL
- Experience with OLAP, columnar databases, MPP databases (i.e. Snowflake, Databricks, Google Cloud)
- knowledge of data privacy practices and laws (internationally)
- Experience in data modelling techniques and documentation.
- Passion to build quality products for massive scale in a collaborative and agile environment, and an excitement to learn
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect - Analytics Solutions
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-08 14:40:14.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。