Development Director - Development QV
Location: Southam CV47, UK
Requisition Number: 174066
Position Title: DD I
This a great opportunity to work with our accomplished Rally team, creators of the award-winning Dirt Rally series and who have also secured the licencing rights to make the official WRC games, beginning in 2023. You'll be based in our impressive Southam studio set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and near the historic town of Leamington Spa.
As a Development Director in our embedded QV team, you'll report to the Head of Dev QV and be responsible for unlocking opportunities for growth and progress both in our people and our processes, as we maintain our role as industry leaders in testing and quality. As a product owner, you're involvement in the project starts at it's very conception, right the way through to it's sunsetting.
- You'll be project owner on our upcoming titles where you will manage our test effort across multiple teams across EA's QV organisation to ensure our project is delivered on time and to budget
- Plan our testing strategy through all stages and milestones of development and beyond.
- Provide communication to project leaders in the development team and wider QV teams, including risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure agreement of all involved teams as the work towards our outlined goals and milestones
- Grow and mature our testing processes, Using new technologies and methodologies to improve our current processes and bring in new ones
- Lead and push the continuing development our testing teams to ensure our people stay motivated and happy
- Work with project leaders and development partners to define, agree and achieve our Alpha & Beta milestones
- Maintain an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
What are we looking for:
- You have experience working in an Agile, software development environment where you've managed multiple titles through their full dev cycle in a QV/QA leadership role
- Knowledge of the complete, end to end, development life cycle for video games including all phases of development, milestones and QV's role in each phase
- You have managing multiple teams/workstreams across the globe, to support the same project
- Comfortable talking across all levels of an organisation
- You always know the status of your project and can visualise that status for any audience
- Established change manager, you excel at the opportunity to solve business issues and through strategic vision and process improvement
- Know how to use data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency, effective at understanding. dashboards and measurements to support the needs
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director - Development QV
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-06-07 20:24:50.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.