Development Director - Sports Art
位置: Madrid, Spain
Requisition Number: 174012
Position Title: DD I
EA SPORTS ART team is looking for an experienced Development Director to join our awesome team and expand it to our new location in Madrid, Spain. Our team delivers the art for some of the biggest sports videogame franchises in the world, including Madden NFL football, College Football, PGA Golf, and more.
Initially you will be responsible for hiring a team of artists and onboarding them to their respective projects as well as EA as a company. As the team gets up and running, you will ensure the team is productive, happy, and engaged. The role requires relationship-building skills, the ability to build credibility and influence within and outside the studio. You can also engage, lead, influence, and communicate meaningfully at all levels.
You’ll help craft a strategy for the Madrid team, identify tactics, improve process, craft solutions, prioritize and measure the success of your team’s work. You’ll keep aligned with project DDs and partner closely with stakeholders across North America and other parts the world.
Outcomes will include successfully managing to project on-time predictability and quality targets, budgets while achieving established goals and targets.
This is a role with a great opportunity to build a team from scratch and then help them deliver the biggest sports games in the world. You will be helping team learn as they deliver, partnering to drive strategy, and creating an environment that constantly improves our execution.
Who you are
- An empathetic and inclusive people leader, making people in your teams feel seen and heard.
- You have a track record of developing and growing teams.
- You’re comfortable in communicating and influencing at all levels.
- Comfortable in ambiguity.
- Experienced in career management.
- Used to working with different cultures and time zones.
- A good understanding of art production for video games.
- 5+ years of experience in project management.
What you’ll do
- Craft a yearly strategy for location and execute against it.
- Align with Service team, External Development, and other titles to foster a global approach.
- Ensure mutual trust is as high as possible with our partners.
- Monitor relationship with our partners through qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- Initiate specific initiatives to get the team closer (team building, new project set-up proposal, etc.)
- Ensure team is set-up to exceed project goals (quality/efficiency/cost).
- Accountable for projects deliveries to game teams.
- Review, align, and improve processes.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure quality is meeting project requirements.
- Ensure projects have the best resource mix/set-up.
- Key stakeholder in hiring process.
- Ensure teams are engaged and happy.
- Create long term training plans (aligned with partners, projects, and strategy).
- Foster our culture by setting a good example.
- Career management of team members on- and offsite.
Where you’ll be
- For this role, it needs to be on-site (or hybrid) in Madrid, Spain.
- We offer a flexible working situation, but we think you’ll want to spend most of your time in the office initially.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director - Sports Art
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 51
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。