Multiple Locations: Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173992
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist 2
Development Technology & Solutions spans four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. We partner in every development phase while improving our expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services.
The STG Tools and Technology Team is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. Our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adjustable to trends and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Pipeline Engineer on the team, you will focus on a large asset library product that has been developed. You will gather requirements, design tools, debug, build pipelines and tools, automate processes for curation and uploading assets, work on complex problems with artists and other engineers in the domain of tool, pipeline, and develop workflows to improve quality and improve processes. You will report to a team Development Director with support from the Technical Art Directors.
Day to day you will...
- Gather user requirements, design, debug, test and maintain quality and reusable code
- Work with customers (i.e., artists, engineers) to create and support pipelines, tools and automation processes for getting content from its source, through curation, and up to asset management system
- Evaluate assets and determine the direction of development depending on the asset type
- Participate in code reviews, best practice documentation and other tech community projects
- Experience working with python
- Experience in the VFX industry as an engineer or technical director, utilizing VFX production pipelines and common DCC apps (Maya, Motionbuilder, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent training and professional experience
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices (e.g., design patterns, object-oriented design)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with rigging and lighting artists and software engineers within games or film.
- Experience in C#, C++ and working knowledge of .NET
Community / Marketing Title: Pipeline Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-06-02 19:11:06.377
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。