Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 173984
Position Title: Asst Producer III
- To assist Production Manager in preparation of detailed Project Plan.
- To keep track on project progress and deadlines and make sure project delivered according to plan and schedule.
- To update project schedule and other relevant project files.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
- Report to the Production Manager on progress, risks and issues.
- Day-to-day management of project team.
- To liaise with development team as required by the Production Manager.
To carry out such production tasks as may be required by the Production Manager.
Support Production Manager and substitute when necessary
- Make a positive contribution to the team at all times
- To assist in other department administration works and supports Team activities in the Studio.
AND other such duties within the scope of the job title and at Line Managers discretion
- Project management qualifications are highly desirable (PM/BA, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- Degree Level Educated or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of contemporary development processes
- Proven ability with M/S office including M/S Project
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication skills
- Time management
- Team working
- Customer Service focus
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership qualities
- Self motivator
- Staff management
- Ability to multi-task
- Required to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Required to travel on company business on short notice
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-06 10:56:22.427
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。