Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 173984
Position Title: Asst Producer III
- To assist Production Manager in preparation of detailed Project Plan.
- To keep track on project progress and deadlines and make sure project delivered according to plan and schedule.
- To update project schedule and other relevant project files.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
- Report to the Production Manager on progress, risks and issues.
- Day-to-day management of project team.
- To liaise with development team as required by the Production Manager.
To carry out such production tasks as may be required by the Production Manager.
Support Production Manager and substitute when necessary
- Make a positive contribution to the team at all times
- To assist in other department administration works and supports Team activities in the Studio.
AND other such duties within the scope of the job title and at Line Managers discretion
- Project management qualifications are highly desirable (PM/BA, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- Degree Level Educated or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of contemporary development processes
- Proven ability with M/S office including M/S Project
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication skills
- Time management
- Team working
- Customer Service focus
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership qualities
- Self motivator
- Staff management
- Ability to multi-task
- Required to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Required to travel on company business on short notice
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-06 10:56:22.427
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.