Multiple Locations: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 173937
Position Title: Experience Designer II
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA Localization team are accountable for delivering the high-quality localized versions of EA games and franchises. You will work on a wide variety of tools and systems used for the localization of games, web titles, marketing materials, etc. Those systems will have modules for Business & Project Management, workflow automation, CRM, Text, Audio, Image and Video asset management and distribution of those assets to/from our vendors and external partners.
The Challenge Ahead
Reporting to the Engineering Management you will lead the UX area of our developments with a clear goal of maximicing the experience of our users while using our solutions. As UX lead, you will be working with the Product and Development team transforming the needs of our users into real features with a special focus on the design and usability of our toolset.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand product specifications and requirements compiled by the product team
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Technical background. University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent educational or working background.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma
- Interaction design and information architecture
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and transform user requirements into top-performing interfaces
- Proficient in design software
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Conflict Management skills
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Knowledge in the foundations of Software Engineering and Develoment Life Cycle.
- Very good fluency in English (written and spoken)
- 4+ years of professional as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, ...) and Agile Project Management.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural team.
- Experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Experience in Design Thinking, Human Centered Design o Goal Directed Design
- Technical experience in localisation projects or similar experience in the entertainment industry.
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-01 09:54:41.41
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.