People Practices Lead
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173877
Position Title: Lead HRBP
People Practices Lead
Vancouver, BC Hybrid
People Practices Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It's not just a play on words; PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our people to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Vancouver, BC working with our regional team - reporting to the Sr. Manager, People Practices.
What the People Practices Lead does at EA:
- Coaching: Partner with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities that impact our current and future needs
- Collaboration: Build relationships with internal partners, including business leaders and within People Experience to provide simple and effective programs and people practices for client groups
- Business Approach: Understand client business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
- Program Leadership & Delivery: Support talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; facilitate creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs
- Change Management: Partner with management to establish change initiatives within your client group, identifying risks and providing recommendations on communication
- Cultural Advocate: Work with managers, employees and centers of excellence to help foster a healthy, collaborative, fun, and equitable workplace
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in career development and overall talent management
- Change management skills - you can work through complex challenges with both business and employee needs in mind
- Outstanding program delivery experience by promoting talent programs across the business
- Experience with local employment law
- Passion for creating healthy organizations and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-05-26 19:06:53.407
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.