Senior Associate, Payroll
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 173792
Position Title: Specialist II, Accounting
Job Title: Senior Associate, Payroll
Experience: 2-4 years
Comp grade: 16
A challenging opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Payroll function. Candidate will be responsible for closing monthly pay runs, coordinating with payroll vendor, Preparation of TDS challans and returns, completing monthly labour related compliances like Provident fund, ESI and Professional tax. He/she will also be assisting with month end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
- Handle regional payroll related functions.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the employees’ data created to support Asia and regional payroll teams.
- Maintain data integrity and compliance in accordance with local policies and country legislation.
- Perform statutory reporting and submissions as required.
- Establish ongoing reporting requirement and workforce analytics for management analysis and decision making.
- Drive process standardization, harmonization and process improvements within the payroll function aligned with global and regional initiatives.
- Work with payroll vendors and partners to prepare monthly/quarterly key KPI reporting.
- Prior experience of working with General Ledger Accounting Team will be an added advantage .
India Payroll Specific Responsibilities:
- Involved in the full cycle of India payroll processing such as performing payroll reconciliation and preparation of payroll instructions for upload
- Check payroll reports against payroll inputs for completeness and accuracy
- Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors regarding audits
- Responsible for TDS review and compliance validation of Provident Fund, ESI, and Professional Tax
- Attend critical issues with a sense of emergency, follow up on tickets and employee queries/requirements that affects employees’ payments i.e., timely resolution to employees on all outstanding queries.
- Have working knowledge on new labor code and understanding on labor laws and related compliances
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Bachelor/master’s degree in (preferably in commerce) with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant or similar business experience.
- Understanding of accounting and Microsoft office skills will be an added advantage.
- Has an eye for continuous improvement, meticulous, analytical, process-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must and ability to handle sensitive matters
- Customer focused, ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans with moderate supervision.
- Prior experience of working in a Shared Service model would be an added advantage
- Experience in Workday and Asia Payroll would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of India legislation, tax withholding and reporting requirements
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Payroll
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-05-31 13:55:41.067
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。