Product Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: California, USA • Sacramento, CA, USA • Foster City, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 173691
Position Title: Associate Brand Manager II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
As the Product Marketing Manager - reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing - you will drive go-to-market planning for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. You will work directly with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR, external agencies, and research teams to develop and execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns to support game updates and ongoing live events driving player acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community, and Lifecycle for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Manage growth KPIs and marketing strategies to achieve these goals aligning with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
- Lead development on creative strategies to maintain a cohesive brand vision across UA, App Stores, Lifecycle, and Social
- Maintain licensor relationships across marketing to manage asset approvals and highlight opportunities for partnerships
- Build and connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short-term ROI and long-term growth while working with UA, PM, and Finance teams.
- Test, optimize, and analyze campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics.
- 6+ years of experience developing campaign strategy, managing marketing campaigns, and/or working within a marketing organization
- Experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social
- Experience analyzing data to share insights cross-functionally
- Experience working with or running UA campaigns
- Project management skills
- Either developed or helped execute a go-to-market strategy from end to end
- You are all about being creative and innovating
- Strength in Excel
- Genuine interest in Star Wars is a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-05-20 05:23:40.947
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。