Project Manager contract up to 12 months
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 173679
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Project Manager
You will be a part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE from the Business Execution Partner team. We are looking for someone who can successfully lead projects, drive process, and look for ways to continually improve the organization. You will report to the Director of Business Execution Partners for Worldwide Customer Experience.
The Project Manager for Business Execution Partner Team will:
- Manage small/medium scale cross-regional and cross-functional projects, including vendor teams
- Develop and maintain project plans and track plan progress
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring clear communication and timely resolution of issues
- Communicate project status reports to project teams, PMO, leadership staff
- Conduct project retrospectives and project closures
- Make suggestions for Business Execution Partner team improvements
- Work with the Principal Product Manager to manage work within the product line
A successful Business Execution Partner understands:
- Project or Product life cycles
- PMO standards and practices
- Using data to build a business case
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Risk and dependency tracking and mitigation
- Influence decision-makers visually and verbally
- Scope and propose the work needed for new engagements
- Identify the source of confusion
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organizational structures
- 4+ years project management experience
- Bachelor's degree: technical or engineering background preferred
- Understanding of Confluence, Google Docs, Jaas, and PPM software, such as Hive
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager contract up to 12 months
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-05-18 22:44:20.34
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。