Assistant Producer - FIFA
Locație: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173631
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Associate Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
As an Assistant Producer you will work with other Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Project Managers, Engineers, and Quality Verification team members to deliver features to the highest standards. You own the quality of new features and set the standard for what good looks like. You can navigate complex problems, anticipate risks before they happen, and bring the right people together to collaborate as a team.
- Take direction from the Line Producer and Lead Producer to ensure we are meeting our product goals and are prioritizing the right work
- Partner with Designers to create features and delivering on quality
- Own specific deliverables related to setting up content for development and testing purposes
- Oversee features through development, and be responsible for feature quality and ensuring the feature vision is upheld
- Work with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
- You will be actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Work with Project Managers on feature delivery processes and proposing improved workflows
- Work with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed at the highest standards
- Identify dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across several teams
- Work with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
- Experience with waterfall and agile development processes
- Experience developing a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 105
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.