Assistant Producer - FIFA
Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173631
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Associate Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
As an Assistant Producer you will work with other Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Project Managers, Engineers, and Quality Verification team members to deliver features to the highest standards. You own the quality of new features and set the standard for what good looks like. You can navigate complex problems, anticipate risks before they happen, and bring the right people together to collaborate as a team.
- Take direction from the Line Producer and Lead Producer to ensure we are meeting our product goals and are prioritizing the right work
- Partner with Designers to create features and delivering on quality
- Own specific deliverables related to setting up content for development and testing purposes
- Oversee features through development, and be responsible for feature quality and ensuring the feature vision is upheld
- Work with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
- You will be actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Work with Project Managers on feature delivery processes and proposing improved workflows
- Work with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed at the highest standards
- Identify dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across several teams
- Work with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
- Experience with waterfall and agile development processes
- Experience developing a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-05-27 22:51:05.4
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.