Senior Software Engineer - EA Sports Mobile
Multiple Locations: Foster City, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 173619
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
EA Sports is part of EA Mobile. We are forming a powerful growth engine to expand our current games and provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team!
Our studio looks for passionate people who love making mobile games. As a Software Engineer on this team, you will report to the Team Lead.
- Translate design requirements into client game flows and features using C# and Unity
- Oversee important features of the game, gameplay, 3D spaces and physics, unity animation systems, or shaders
- Reproduce issues and create test cases for QA to improve the quality of our game
- Estimate task efforts and plan appropriate sprint workloads
- Provide engineering support for game live operations
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience with 5+ years software development
- Excellent working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Expertise with mobile game development or other vertical using C# and Unity on iOS and Android
- Understanding of server feature design and implementation
- Experience debugging, maintaining, and improving existing codebase
- Experience with SDK / third party library integration in sports games or mobile.
- Experience with profiling tools
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - EA Sports Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-05-23 22:18:22.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。