Marketing Technical Producer
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 173481
Position Title: Marcom Manager I
Title: Marketing Technical Producer
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
You will focus on enabling a centralized, always-on, automated messaging program that drives acquisition, engagement, and retention across EA’s portfolio of games and other in-network player destinations. You will be a central point of contact between game studios, content production, marketing strategy and technology teams to ensure unification of inputs, processes, and outputs of live service messaging. While scope covers many cross-team disciplines, the focus will be on data and technology. Your day-to-day duties include the following:
- Provide technical consultation to EA’s Media Activation team and agencies to stand-up use cases across paid media channels including display, video, programmatic, search and social.
- Manage site tagging processes including configuration, process optimization/automation, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Build/maintain relationships with 3rd party/internal stakeholders across MarTech, media, and creative organizations to facilitate continued use case capture and support.
- Partner with leadership to manage sourcing, RFP, due-diligence, testing, evaluation, and selection of MarTech partners and platforms, as well as the legal, finance, sourcing, and renewal processes.
- Test new AdTech platforms for potential inclusion in our tech stack.
- Manage requests from internal and external stakeholders and educate them on roles and responsibilities when necessary to optimize operational efficiency.
- Drive implementation of Data, Systems Integrations, and Targeting/Content frameworks with key stakeholders, including business strategists, data engineers, and developers.
- Actively engage and work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective end-to-end execution of player messaging.
- Document processes and provide optimization recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of marketing, journey and messaging optimization/automation trends, best practices, technologies.
- Implement and ensure standardization of process across multi-functional teams with competing priorities.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, and quality.
- 5+ years of AdTech / MarTech experience in a high-pace Digital Marketing environment.
- Clear and holistic understanding of digital media operations.
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising platforms (DCM, The Trade Desk, Search Ads 360, etc.) and use of audience targeting within a media environment.
- Experience with tag management platforms (Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Expert-level understanding of web services, online technologies, and database design from a product, program, or project management perspective.
- Passionate about the success of internal customers, with proven track record of delivering technology products/services in high growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
- Strong leader that can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understands how to drive focus and excellence across teams.
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills with proven ability in identifying problems, recommending solutions, and improving processes.
- Solid email and push marketing production best practice knowledge.
- Familiarity with GDPR and privacy issues.
- Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and multitasking.
- Highly organized, proactive, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing vendor and internal relationships.
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Basic to intermediate Content Management / SQL / REST API / Python skills desirable.
- Hands on experience working in collaboration platforms and ticketing systems (Asana, Airtable, Confluence, JIRA, Miro, etc.)
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Technical Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-05-10 18:47:47.12
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.