複数の場所: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 173313
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Producer, reporting to the Executive Producer, you will guide execution across the development team to build and launch the next Skate, with a key focus on Gameplay Production. This is an essential role for the team that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership.
- Provide leadership and inspiration for our team through personal example, and enthusiasm.
- Build a partnership with all discipline leaders across the team, our partner teams and leaders across the company.
- Establish trust and credibility with our team leadership through leadership and new ideas
- Manage execution from concept to live, you will be accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
- Help manage the product road map which maps major feature deliverable to milestones
- Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
- Support team leadership in establishing quality targets, by helping to set the product vision for the team.
- Work with Product Managers to guide the project forward, including play testing during development
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices.
- Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Seek knowledge and apply it to improve our studio.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- At least 5 years of production experience on game development projects.
- Experience shipping games in a producer role
- Experience in gameplay production including focus on Controls, Cameras, and Character Interaction.
- Strong level of agility and adaptability in dynamic development environments
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-05-10 23:05:49.41
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。