Associate Creative Director, Marcom, EA Games
Locație: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 173307
Position Title: Contingent
EA’s Marcom Creative team is responsible for defining the creative ideas that underpin our campaigns and consumer-facing brand behaviors. As a part of a global group of creatives, strategists, technologists, and producers we work in close collaboration with our studio and brand partners to define the steel threads that guide campaigns and consumer-facing content across our franchises. This involves creative engagement from inception to execution; including franchise & brand foundations, campaign narratives, content planning, creative platforms and creative execution and direction for our assets and activations. We use both left brain and right brain thinking to boldly chase the next insight or breakthrough creative idea that will progress marketing in our industry and beyond.
As the Associate Creative Director, you will report to the Creative Director, and work closely with Studio, Brand, Marcom Strategy, Communications and cross-functional teams.
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF:
- You believe that ‘collaboration’ isn’t a buzzword, it’s the only way to get to brilliant and insightful work.
- You know that great ideas come from anywhere and you have the stories and experiences to prove it.
- You enjoy a fast paced environment where creativity is often fluid and reactive
- You love stories in all their shapes and sizes: big stories that unfold over years and little stories that happen in seconds.
- You love writing characters and their stories, no matter what the genre.
- You never put your ego first.
- Partner and collaborate with studio writers and animators to develop compelling trailers and marketing material
- Write, critique and refine long form (3 - 5 min) pieces of original animated film.
- Direct voice actors, external production partners, and composers with clear and actionable creative direction.
- Pitch creative work through the lens of insights, both business and cultural. You should be able to communicate why an idea is right for this audience, at this time and in this place.
- Work closely with marcom strategy, brand marketing and channel intelligence to develop and refine ideas based on insights and strategies.
- Collaborate with our channel teams to develop and support creative on their platforms.
- 8+ years as a writer within a creative agency, entertainment brand or as a screenwriter.
- Proven experience writing and executing short form (2 - 5 min) films.
- A storyteller: an understanding of cohesive narrative across everything from a presentation to a pithy end-line to a piece of content
- A creator: you drive creativity that inspires breakthrough activations and content across a variety of mediums
- Insights: an ability to turn insights into breakthrough ideas.
- You have a love for the rich mythology and culture around entertainment storytelling.
- Writing samples in the form of scripts or finished films.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Creative Director, Marcom, EA Games
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-05-19 17:45:39.11
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.