Associate Creative Director, Marcom, EA Games
Posizione: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 173307
Position Title: Contingent
EA’s Marcom Creative team is responsible for defining the creative ideas that underpin our campaigns and consumer-facing brand behaviors. As a part of a global group of creatives, strategists, technologists, and producers we work in close collaboration with our studio and brand partners to define the steel threads that guide campaigns and consumer-facing content across our franchises. This involves creative engagement from inception to execution; including franchise & brand foundations, campaign narratives, content planning, creative platforms and creative execution and direction for our assets and activations. We use both left brain and right brain thinking to boldly chase the next insight or breakthrough creative idea that will progress marketing in our industry and beyond.
As the Associate Creative Director, you will report to the Creative Director, and work closely with Studio, Brand, Marcom Strategy, Communications and cross-functional teams.
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF:
- You believe that ‘collaboration’ isn’t a buzzword, it’s the only way to get to brilliant and insightful work.
- You know that great ideas come from anywhere and you have the stories and experiences to prove it.
- You enjoy a fast paced environment where creativity is often fluid and reactive
- You love stories in all their shapes and sizes: big stories that unfold over years and little stories that happen in seconds.
- You love writing characters and their stories, no matter what the genre.
- You never put your ego first.
- Partner and collaborate with studio writers and animators to develop compelling trailers and marketing material
- Write, critique and refine long form (3 - 5 min) pieces of original animated film.
- Direct voice actors, external production partners, and composers with clear and actionable creative direction.
- Pitch creative work through the lens of insights, both business and cultural. You should be able to communicate why an idea is right for this audience, at this time and in this place.
- Work closely with marcom strategy, brand marketing and channel intelligence to develop and refine ideas based on insights and strategies.
- Collaborate with our channel teams to develop and support creative on their platforms.
- 8+ years as a writer within a creative agency, entertainment brand or as a screenwriter.
- Proven experience writing and executing short form (2 - 5 min) films.
- A storyteller: an understanding of cohesive narrative across everything from a presentation to a pithy end-line to a piece of content
- A creator: you drive creativity that inspires breakthrough activations and content across a variety of mediums
- Insights: an ability to turn insights into breakthrough ideas.
- You have a love for the rich mythology and culture around entertainment storytelling.
- Writing samples in the form of scripts or finished films.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Creative Director, Marcom, EA Games
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-05-19 17:45:39.11
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.