Senior Product Manager
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 173230
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Product Management
Empowering players to create is an exciting future for the gaming industry. At Electronic Arts we have many examples of players creating content, whether it be a skateboard park in Skate or fantastical mansions in the Sims 4. The future definitely has our players being more empowered to create - with their imagination being the only limit.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will shape the technology that powers creation and report directly to the Head of CAP Central Group, Live Services - Infrastructure. If you have experience with building services for user generated content through modern techniques connecting multiple services together we want to hear from you.
You will work with an experienced team that has collectively built and worked on games and backend services for more than two decades. You will work with multiple developers to bring the next game services to life.
We aim to innovate in our development approaches and our services. Many of our software engineers are "polyglots" and thrive in multiple environments.
- Meet to understand requirements, create a product vision and bring the product to life from concept to delivery
- Together with Product Owners, determine the product strategy and manage the product roadmap
- Guide execution with the development team against our plan, making necessary tradeoffs.
- Communicate often to ensure clarity and agreement while building trusted relationships with strategic partners.
- Follow technical trends in the industry and maintain your product expertise
- Assess the latest products for their potential value and make recommendations for new technologies
- Help create and maintain proper product documentation
- Experience interviewing users and eliciting requirements to inform product vision
- Client management skills with an emphasis on being attentive, responsive and accurate
- Identify challenges and opportunities and resourcefully pursue them
- Technical skills with experience delivering value to the business
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Determine success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Measure product performance and gather important insights to inform future enhancements
- Experience managing projects from concept to delivery
- Experience working with engineering teams and third-party technology partners
- Software engineering experience, experience with social features in games, and experience with game development are valued
- 5+ years of experience working in a product development or engineering role
- You find creative solutions and pursue them
- You have a natural curiosity with a love of learning
- You are customer-focused and a trusted partner
- You have a passion for new technology
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-26 16:10:19.873
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。