Systems Software Engineer Intern - PGA
複数の場所: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 173154
Position Title: Intern General
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, College Football, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
For this role, we are looking for someone to help build out our core development team – whether that be in our career mode, presentation and cameras, user interface, backend systems, or many others.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to play a key role in shipping a high-quality title. The Systems Engineer works with other domains and production to integrate and develop core technologies, manage and optimize memory, load time, and performance, and help guide the title through the final stages of development.
We’re looking for someone who can help us to drive systems work – everything from technology upgrades to memory and performance optimization. Someone who can work through other engineers but isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and fix those intricate last minute bugs. Above all, we’re looking for an engineer who is passionate about creating AAA title and is excited to use his/her talent to help us build great games.
You will report to the Development Manager of the team you will be contributing to.
- Debug, fix and improve existing code.
- Helo to provide well-tested and high-quality new features that meet requirements.
- Understand how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets.
- Collaborate with other teams and domains on solutions
- Good level of C++, basic understanding of templates, macros, and code generation, basic debugging skills
- Some experience or related studies writing technical documentation, and some understanding of best practices, and architectural considerations
- Some experience or related studies navigating and understanding a client/server codebase, Peer-to-Peer and multi-threaded architectures
- Some experience with Unreal, Unity or any other game engine
- SQL & Python are a plus
- Interest for data structures and algorithmic efficiency
- Experience of real-time game networking
- Experience working with control version systems (Perforce, Git, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the debugging tools
- Familiarity with the game development industry and console development
- Experience using project tools (e.g. JIRA)
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Software Engineer Intern - PGA
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 88
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。