Operations Manager - DTS
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 173092
Position Title: DD II
DTS Operations Manager
Development Technologies and Solutions (DTS) is a global team supporting the delivery of quality verification, data analytics and strategic technologies for all EA game development studios.
We're looking for an Operations Manager, reporting to the VP, Head of DTS Operations, partnering with DTS leaders and the existing operations team, to guide the planning and control of our operational activities.
DTS is a transforming business. You will demonstrate robust analytical capabilities, the experience to use data as a resource, and the determination to propel us towards the future. Our size and global reach requires prioritization and focus. The ability to switch focus and altitude will be important to your success. You are collaborative and excel at working with multiple partners.
- Provide necessary oversight and support in the execution of essential DTS operational responsibilities.
- Partner with DTS business leaders, our Resource Management Office (RMO), our Program Management Office (PMO), and our People Experience (PE), Talent Acquisition (TA) and Finance partners, to identify opportunities & lead process improvements.
- Shape simple solutions to complex problems across multiple disciplines that consider process, analytics and technology.
- Implement measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within our essential processes, align with partners, and implement.
- Promote strategic programs within DTS, including annual goals and Indicator development.
- Use data and insights as a resource to guide effective and efficient decisions across our business.
- Work with the BU leaders to understand overall headcount across resource types including: financial impact, chargeback variance, and focused analysis.
- Manage maintenance and evolution of our DTS overall and BU-specific operations dashboards.
- Support or own aspects of the consolidated DTS operating and capital budgets, including resource plans.
What you bring:
- Experience using data and business expertise to inform decisions.
- Develop measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- A process improvement mindset used to develop and improve processes and reporting.
- Proficient change management skills.
- The ability to track, model and present information in engaging ways.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a related field (software or game development)
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Manager - DTS
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-19 22:51:51.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.