Esports Brand Marketing Manager, FIFA
Location: Stratford, London, UK
Requisition Number: 173085
Position Title: Senior Marketing Specialist II
Brand Marketing Manager, Football Esports
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling sports video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to come and join EA’s Esports Brand team. The Esports Brand team delivers competitive experiences that amplify tentpole brand moments from launches to major live service beats. We leverage competitive gaming to advance the strategic priorities of our brands across new regions, platforms, audience targets, and game experiences. This is a pivotal marketing role accountable for architecting and delivering innovative, impactful global go-to-market campaigns for EA’s football esports, from concept to final marketing execution and live service marketing. You will be part of our Esports Brand Marketing and Strategy team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Esports Brand Marketing and Strategy.
- Architect high-impact marketing campaigns and lead the creation of high-quality esports marketing assets that drive outstanding reach and positive product recognition and engagement
- Partner with the Franchise Brand team to lead the development of go-to-market strategy and multi-channel, global marketing execution for EA Football esports
- Partner with cross functional touchpoints to ensure esports brand strategies are integrated and translate to consistent, amazing experiences for fans and players.
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with agencies, production partners and other key external stakeholders
- Establish and evolve marketing KPIs that improve viewership acquisition, engagement, retention and evangelism
- Author campaign briefs, track beat readiness and partner with cross functional global and regional marketing teams to activate campaign beats
- Work with analytics, consumer insights, and other cross-functional partners to identify market opportunities and build plans to unlock them.
- Drive brand positioning exercises, partnering with product, commercial and marketing to ensure cross-discipline alignment.
- Own the important Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
- 7+ years of experience in brand development, campaign strategy, and/or product marketing
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
- Ability to gather and interpret data, and distill meaningful insights
- Relationship builder, able to galvanize and influence stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels
- Able to work well in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, campaign management or growth in esports, video games or relevant industry sector
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video games, popular culture, esports and/ or football with strong interest in sports experiences and digital entertainment
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Analytical, well organized and able to work well under pressure and deliver against deadlines as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Esports Brand Marketing Manager, FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.
Date Opened: 2022-05-03 16:24:51.887
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.