Development Manager - Create (Audio)
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173067
Position Title: DM
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for numerous titles focused on uniting creative talents and technical expertise to guide industry-leading audio. There are many exciting projects underway and we produce progressive audio content for in-game products from multiple studio locations.
What a Development Manager does at EA:
The role of DM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring strong collaboration skills, great customer service, a solid ability to manage tasks, balance multiple deadlines, and will excel while working with many internal partners. You will report to the Development Director and help manage scope and budget for individual projects. You will also work with Audio POC's/development teams and Create Audio DM/DD team to ensure all needs are met to manage the daily operations of the Create Audio team.
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join the Create Audio team at our EAV studio who is passionate about both people and project management to provide daily production partnership to the teams.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will:
- Help manage multiple projects across the Create Audio organization
- Help with the Create Audio capacity plan, project scoping and planning, and change requests
- Resolve issues through creative problem solving skills; recognize and balance priorities of eliminating the causes of problems
- Track and mitigate risks
- Reconcile basic financial information for reporting
- Partner with Create Audio and game development teams to ensure alignment
- Demonstrate good customer service and instill that customer satisfaction matters
- Champion adherence to Create Audio operational protocol
- Help make process improvements and connecting the Create Audio team
- 3 or more years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
- Effective collaboration across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different studios and time zones.
- Proficient in project management tools, such as JIRA
- Adaptable, eager, and can retain a high level of detail
- An understanding of the creative process and the impact on our project plan
- Positive team-based attitude
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager - Create (Audio)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-19 16:09:35.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。