Associate Producer (Apex Mobile)
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 172999
Position Title: Asst Producer III
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
As a Producer, Seasons’ Production, you will be driving the planning & execution of cross-functional development teams to build and iterate on the “Season” production framework. This role reports to the Director, Global Production, and would work closely with the leads, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations, and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals each Season.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs, and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free-to-play games, virtual economies, and ideally the mobile FPS market.
- Assist Season production effort to bring in cross-disciplines/teams’ goals to satisfy overall strategy while hitting quality build on time.
- Be the main point of contact between internal & dev partners when it comes to the execution of Seasonal Production.
- Unblock critical issues/risks/blockers as they come up in the specific area(s)
- Formulate & iterate on process/collaboration methods over time.
- Host regular rituals to keep teams informed on the status & next steps.
- Utilize existing management tools and iterate its functionalities over time.
- Articulate planned stages/steps for the upcoming seasons.
- Articulate impacts/risks certain decisions would have on the Season and/or other teams.
- 4+ years of production experience on software development projects.
- Experience shipping successful games in an Associate Producer role or higher.
- Understand the mobile application market and business models.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
- Experience working with external development partners
- Fluent Mandarin
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer (Apex Mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-04-22 05:15:51.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。