Associate Producer (Apex Mobile)
Multiple Locations: Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 172999
Position Title: Asst Producer III
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
As a Producer, Seasons’ Production, you will be driving the planning & execution of cross-functional development teams to build and iterate on the “Season” production framework. This role reports to the Director, Global Production, and would work closely with the leads, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations, and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals each Season.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs, and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free-to-play games, virtual economies, and ideally the mobile FPS market.
- Assist Season production effort to bring in cross-disciplines/teams’ goals to satisfy overall strategy while hitting quality build on time.
- Be the main point of contact between internal & dev partners when it comes to the execution of Seasonal Production.
- Unblock critical issues/risks/blockers as they come up in the specific area(s)
- Formulate & iterate on process/collaboration methods over time.
- Host regular rituals to keep teams informed on the status & next steps.
- Utilize existing management tools and iterate its functionalities over time.
- Articulate planned stages/steps for the upcoming seasons.
- Articulate impacts/risks certain decisions would have on the Season and/or other teams.
- 4+ years of production experience on software development projects.
- Experience shipping successful games in an Associate Producer role or higher.
- Understand the mobile application market and business models.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
- Experience working with external development partners
- Fluent Mandarin
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer (Apex Mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-04-22 05:15:51.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.