Senior Product Manager - Identity Platform
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Arizona, USA • Georgia, USA • Illinois, USA • North Carolina, USA • Nevada, USA • Oregon, USA • Utah, USA • Ontario, Canada • Colorado, USA
Requisition Number: 172845
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
Reporting to a Director of Product Management, as a Product Manager for the Identity Platform. Your mission is to build a universal, flexible, and secure Identity experience for our players!
We are looking for a stellar Identity Product Manager responsible for EA's cross-platform identity services including digital accounts, account federation, and account security features like MFA and ML-based rules/policies. These services manifest into games, platforms (XBOX/PSN, iOS, Android), and storefronts such as Origin & Steam in the form of a Software Development Kit.
- You will build the long-term strategy of EA Identity Experience in partnership with partners and the leadership team. Identify gaps/opportunities that can be translated to features. Measure the opportunity regarding value to players and EA. Use information on competitors/peer products to make important decisions.
- You will determine the player experience and necessary friction to provide a smooth play experience across many device and publisher platforms. Support engineering Indicators around reliability, performance and scalability.
- You will establish, own and present main metrics. Build products with metrics in mind. Determine success and measure it.
- Write Product Specs that can be easily consumed by engineering & design. Work with design and engineering to understand tradeoffs. Communicate tradeoffs and scope decisions to team members. Collaborate with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
- Influence partners like Studios, Engineering, Design, Data Science, Legal, Security, Marketing, Customer Support by creating and communicating artifacts like roadmaps.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in consumer internet companies
- Demonstrate structured thinking on nebulous problems combined with an excellent Product Sense
- Experience communicating and presenting to a senior technical and non-technical audience
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Identity Platform
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-04-20 16:26:18.947
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。