Design Analyst (Temp)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Requisition Number: 172844
Position Title: Contingent
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Design Analysts' role on the EA Baton Rouge team.
This job includes translating test plan information into functional test cases for the team, creating testing templates for recurring features, importing and exporting test case information in task databases, clarifying testing requirements for the test team, communicating with partner studies to align testing requirements, tracking and reporting test case creation status in Jira, maintaining high knowledge of the historic feature testing on the project, and investigating more efficient testing methods. You will report to one of our ADMs (Associate Development Managers).
As a Design Analyst, your primary responsibilities would be:
- You will use our Jira dashboards to track information provided by the development partners.
- Interpret the general test plans that we are given by our development team and create test cases based on them.
- You will keep track of changes to the features that they are assigned, updating the appropriate test cases, and communicating to our partners that the updates have been addressed.
- You will communicate with their ADM about which features they are creating test cases for and what is in progress.
- You will provide clarity and update test case information when the test team is unable to complete a test case with the information that was originally provided.
The Design Analyst team communicates between our development partners, ADMs, and QA testers for anything related to test case creation and clarity.
Potential candidates for this position will need the following experience and skillsets:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent time and task management
- Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets with specific formatting)
- Great reading comprehension skills
- Skill in tracking information across multiple sources
Community / Marketing Title: Design Analyst (Temp)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-04-10 08:13:23.557
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。